Visual Studio Code Setup
Being a quick rundown of how I currently have VS Code setup. Candara is my coding font of choice. Monospace glyphed fonts are not necessary.
VS Code Extensions
- vscode-icons : Pimp my IDE!
- C# (Omnisharp) : Because you can’t code in C# without it
- C# XML Documentation Comments : Takes the effort out of documenting your own code
- NuGet Package Manager and Version Lens : To make working with Nuget packages as easy as possible
- .NET Core Test Explorer : To make unit testing a little less like hard work
- Coverage Gutters : To make it easier to discover where my unit tests aren’t reaching with some help from coverlet
- Markdown Shortcuts and markdownlint : To boss your md files